Saturday, June 8, 2013

D I Y ideas


As you may or may not know I am totally and utterly addicted to Pinterest. Who isn't right? Well, as I was in pinning heaven I came across this little beauty. Well, I think it's a beauty because it screams my style!! Those cute little burlap bag pillows are what I'm raving about. And I happen to have some extra ones laying around in the basement. So, I will be making these very soon. I plan to make four. Two for both couches. I love D I Y projects. I have a long list! Ha! My Pinterest says it all. Which reminds me... if you are also on Pinterest and check out my boards and follow me. I might just follow you back!!  Last but not least... I must give credit for this picture where credit is due... I came across it at http://mysweetsavannahblog.blogspot.com/ She has many other sweet ideas too.
I came across another sweet idea for all those burlap bags we have laying around from an antique store, a while back. 
With all these ideas...I better get crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment