Monday, September 23, 2013

Riding the four wheelers


Another favorite for our family is 

Four wheeling on the quads. 
This is something our family has enjoyed for years!!!!

 Kaden was finally allowed to drive this year. I still don't trust him riding all by himself because the quads are so big...but he loves being able to drive mom all over. 
Trent is a beast on the trails. Riding four wheelers is like second nature to him just like football. 


These trails are made for riding and that is what we love to do!


Lots of trails=lots of riding! 



While riding four wheeler I love being out in God's nature and all that he so graciously blessed us with. And sometimes that does also include signs of badgers and bears. Trent showed me a few spots in the corn field where bears had tracked through the corn and knocked down lots of corn. That scares me so much. 

Recently we had a bear hunter who harvested a bear from these very fields just a week or two ago. The cameras installed show several bears. I sure hope they have roamed to another field so we can return riding four wheeler. 

Here are a few more pictures from a previous ride...






Do you see the deer in the field? It's a tiny spot in the tall weeds...we scared it as it was laying in the weeds. 


Riding four wheeler=One happy boy!!!!






On Labor day weekend I believe, Trent and Grandpa took the quads up to some friends house and met my cousin Brad and his friends. They spent the day four wheeling on the trails up to the pipeline. I don't have pictures from that trip as it was so muddy  no one took a camera or used their phones for a camera. But- I will promise you they had lots of fun and returned extremely muddy!

Trent gave it two thumbs up and said let's do it again! 
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment