Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Goodbye summer

So sad to see summer leave. I was blessed to be able to spend lots of time with the boys during the summer. We became quite the beach bums and enjoyed many dips in the pools. Since I am just beginning this blog I will give you a recap of our summer.
 
 Grandpa & Kaden at 4th of July cookout
 we enjoyed lots of floating
 Beach trips to the beach and parks
 more and more floating trips
 sun burns...
 Relaxing in the grass
 enjoying nature from God. One of the many blessings he gave us









 They were a little excited to go floating the next day.
 Trent and me







 Watched the fireworks with shannon


summer is always so much fun, but just too short! Hope you all enjoyed your summer. Summer and fall are always my favorite seasons. However, each season holds many things to enjoy. With that said, we big a farewell to summer of 2013. The Ermis family is ready for the next season.



No comments:

Post a Comment