Monday, June 10, 2013

Not Me Monday

Good Morning ya'all. Thanks for stopping by to see what is going on in our corner of the world. This momma most certainly is not functioning on only 5 hours of sleep. Oh no...not me! HA! I wish. I stayed up waiting for our oldest son (16 years old) to come home. I cannot sleep until I know he is safe and sound back home. Then the alarm went off MANY times... note to self to move the alarm clock so I cannot push the snooze button. That little thing is just so nifty. I love it. But in all reality I should just wake up when the alarm goes off the first time!! 

Today the start of the Excel program at the high school. Blaine joined. So we headed out the door at 6am. This is a great program usually offered at the school with Bellin health. It will help Blaine in sports that he chooses to join. Which usually is football and basketball. 

Term 1 for Kaden's summer school began today. So waking sleepy head up this morning was no easy task. I most certainly did not bribe him with a little reminder that we are one day closer to our annual trip to WI Dells. Oh no not me! HA! We waited for the bus to pick him up. First year they offered busing. Kaden loves to ride the bus. Well, after standing out there for 10-15 minutes I called the school and low and behold the connection between the bus garage and school wasn't made so I had to drive him in to town. No problem!! Had to pick Blaine up anyway. Kaden was sad he really enjoys riding the bus.  :/ 

My agenda today is painting the bathroom and finally finishing that project along with mounds of laundry of course. For a family of five people... laundry never ends. Especially when you wash bedding and all that fun stuff! Call me crazy, but I love laundry! I know nuts huh? 

Time to wrap this up and head out the door again this morning to take Trent & Blaine to work with Grandpa. They do lawn maintenance and landscaping with gramps. A job they all enjoy. Gramps is waiting for them to get a little older and take on the jobs. As he is getting older (70 this fall) and it's becoming way too much for him!!

Oh dear never even thought of what I should make for dinner? ... I better get offline and start crossing things off the list. :-) Hope your day is a fabulous one!

I'll leave you with this picture of the little patient boy waiting for the bus this morning... 



No comments:

Post a Comment