Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Pepperoni pizza roll up recipe and lots of chatter

What's for dinner is a popular question around here.
 
With our busy schedules it's impossible to find a time for the whole family to sit down and eat dinner at the table.
 
I feel it's so important to eat together at the family table then in front of a tv or with other distractions.
 
Sitting together at dinner time is a great time to actually sit down and talk with your kids.
 
Talk about your day, how their day at school was and really keeping in close touch with them.
 
In the world we live in with technology taking over...
 
it's nice to
just sit and talk with our kids.
 
However,
 
during the week it is next to
Impossible to sit down as a family at a decent hour.
 
With Blaine's schedule of boxing and lifting.
Trent's schedule of football practice, and Kaden's flag football practice and games.
 
Then I can't forget my work schedule. Trying to plan meals and have them simple yet healthy and try to get it all on the table so they can eat before rushing out the door to another activity.
 
Usually it is Kaden and mom eating dinner at the table then heating up plates for the rest of the family when they come home.
 
I long for the weekend when we all can sit down together and enjoy our dinner.
 
I found this recipe and made it for the first time on Sunday for the Packer/Lions football game!! Did you happen to catch that game? Yahoo! we kicked some lion booty.
 
Yes, I may love football and I love my packers!
 
Well I could ramble here all day ...but I want to share this recipe with you all. I didn't take any pictures of me making it as my camera battery was charging and I was in a hurry.
{translated to: I didn't plan ahead on that one..}
 
 
It's not a diet worthy recipe but one that is a spurge and really tasty.
 
You can thank me later
 
=)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment