Wednesday, October 9, 2013

What I LOVE Wednesdays

I have seen this Wednesday post all over blog world
 
and thought I would join in on the fun!
Listing
what you
 
L O V E
 
and here is mine...
 
 
Of course my boys are on top of the list...
all four  of them!
I'm so blessed to have these four in my life <3

They  fill my heart with lots of love....
 
Next...
 
This bible study has helped me a lot lately. Since life raising children and busy lifestyles are at times hectic and sometimes life tends to be so busy that you lose the prospective on what is most important. God. Jesus. and keeping them first!
 
 
 
Fall is my favorite time of the year! I love the crisp air, the chilly nights, the warm sun during the day, the rainy days, the pumpkin patch, the hay rides, haunted houses, scary movies, apple picking, fall scents, apple cider, and all there there is to love about this glorious season!
Yes, I love Fall!
 
 

 
I love Miss Me jeans!!! I am a huge fan. Love the way they fit, love the way the look on. I love them.
 

 
Fall sweaters, scarves, and hoodies are my favorite attire for fall along with boots. I love this sweater and looks super cute with boots. Big chunky ugg boots or dressy boots. Either way I love it.
 
 
 
I love drinking water and adding propel zero flavor packets when I need a flavor boost.
 
 

 Since I am working and my house needs to be cleaned by me... I have found this cleaning schedule and LOVE it. I love a clean house, but again our schedules are crazy so it doesn't allow me to major clean each day. This schedule has helped me a lot this past week.

 
 
Althoug I love all those things listed above... this is what I love the most.
My family

No comments:

Post a Comment